WebSphere Application Server Monitoring Tool - Websphere

This is a discussion on WebSphere Application Server Monitoring Tool - Websphere ; Hi, We are planning to have 280 WebSphere App servers. So, we are searching for best monitoring tool, can anyone please suggest any monitoring tool best suites to handle 280 App Servers. Environment Details as follows... OS : Windows 2003 ...

  1. WebSphere Application Server Monitoring Tool

    Hi,

    We are planning to have 280 WebSphere App servers. So, we are
    searching for best monitoring tool, can anyone please suggest any
    monitoring tool best suites to handle 280 App Servers.

    Environment Details as follows...

    OS : Windows 2003

    WAS version : 6.1.0.17

    Database : IBM DB2

    JMS Provider : IBM MQ V6.0

    Thanks,
    Iliyas

  2. Re: WebSphere Application Server Monitoring Tool

    On Oct 20, 1:39*pm, iliya...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > We are planning to have 280 WebSphere App servers. So, we are
    > searching for best monitoring tool, can anyone please suggest any
    > monitoring tool best suites to handle 280 App Servers.
    >
    > Environment Details as follows...
    >
    > OS : Windows 2003
    >
    > WAS *version : 6.1.0.17
    >
    > Database : IBM DB2
    >
    > JMS Provider : IBM MQ V6.0
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Iliyas

    Tivoli, we use it to monitor 2500 servers for one solution. It is by
    far the best solution out there.

+ Reply to Thread