What is Theme extension points? - Websphere

This is a discussion on What is Theme extension points? - Websphere ; Hi All, What is Theme extension points? by using this we can modify the SideNavigation to vertical format? if yes please provide the steps to change...... regards srinivasulu K...

  1. What is Theme extension points?

    Hi All,

    What is Theme extension points? by using this we can modify the SideNavigation to vertical format? if yes please provide the steps to change......

    regards
    srinivasulu K

  2. Re: What is Theme extension points?

    look at this article
    http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/we...AGX10&S_CMP=LP

    but I am not sure it will let you do what you want. mostly it is for modifying the existing points like the context menus or other pieces. if you want vertical navigation instead of down the side, why not just change the way the files is rendered?

  3. Re: What is Theme extension points?

    Please provide more information to achieve this functionality

  4. Re: What is Theme extension points?

    Hi

    As per the link we implemented the code.but we are facing the problem.

    The code in topNav *gineURL eUrl = urlFactory.newURL(Constants.SMART_COPY);*
    pointing to the HOME(ibm.portal.Home) Lable.We need to piont our LABLE MyLable(test.portal). It's displaying horizontal of top navigation.The same we need to display in Vertically.

    please provide the any example code to achieve this functionality.

+ Reply to Thread