Node Agents Stop with out stopping - Websphere

This is a discussion on Node Agents Stop with out stopping - Websphere ; Hi All, I installed a Websphere 6.1 ND with 3 different nodes federated to the dmgr on new production environment. The whole installation process went fine. Now the nodeagents gets stopped for no reason. I have generated unique ports and ...

  1. Node Agents Stop with out stopping

    Hi All,
    I installed a Websphere 6.1 ND with 3 different nodes federated to the dmgr on new production environment. The whole installation process went fine. Now the nodeagents gets stopped for no reason. I have generated unique ports and also cheked the ports manually and there is no conflict. FYI, I used custom profiles on all the servers to federate into DMGR. I would appreciate any help on this

  2. Re: Node Agents Stop with out stopping

    What are the logs saying?

    On Oct 18, 12:26*pm, agent2help_ wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > * I installed a Websphere 6.1 ND with 3 different nodes federated to the dmgr on new production environment. The whole installation process went fine. Now the nodeagents gets stopped for no reason. I have generated uniqueports and also cheked the ports manually and there is no conflict. FYI, I used custom profiles on all the servers to federate into DMGR. I would appreciate any help on this

  3. Re: Node Agents Stop with out stopping

    agent2help_ali@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > I installed a Websphere 6.1 ND with 3 different nodes federated to the dmgr on new production environment. The whole installation process went fine. Now the nodeagents gets stopped for no reason. I have generated unique ports and also cheked the ports manually and there is no conflict. FYI, I used custom profiles on all the servers to federate into DMGR. I would appreciate any help on this

    What's in the logs?

    Ken

  4. Re: Node Agents Stop with out stopping

    i have seen this when one of our boxes was overutilised and we got out of memory - 2Gb box with ND, DMGr, Node and 3 instances.

    Try rebooting the box and starting Dmgr, Node and one instance and see if you still get the problem

  5. Re: Node Agents Stop with out stopping

    thanks for the reply blue. I will try your way in btw i opened a pmr

+ Reply to Thread