IBM JSF date picker (hx:inputHelperDatePicker) problem with pagedirection - Websphere

This is a discussion on IBM JSF date picker (hx:inputHelperDatePicker) problem with pagedirection - Websphere ; Hi everyone Im developing forms using IBM JSF by RAD 7.0 I had an issue with the calendar picker which generated from the tag , when the page direction on "Right to Left" dir="rtl" the popup calendar behavior becomes weird. ...

  1. IBM JSF date picker (hx:inputHelperDatePicker) problem with pagedirection

    Hi everyone

    Im developing forms using IBM JSF by RAD 7.0

    I had an issue with the calendar picker which generated from the tag , when the page direction on "Right to Left" dir="rtl" the popup calendar behavior becomes weird.

    when i click on the most right side of the popup calendar like clicking on the previous month, previous year or any day located on the most right, the calendar just hide.

    Anybody can help?

    Thank you

  2. Re: IBM JSF date picker (hx:inputHelperDatePicker) problem withpage direct

    Sorry i forgot to mention that im using IE7

+ Reply to Thread