I'm not a WebSphere professional, but rather a Lawson ERP installer.
I'm looking for clues on how to troubleshoot this issue. I have WAS
6.1 ND running on HP-UX 11.23 PA-RISC with the Lawson ERP
application . When I start the Lawson application, no errors arise.
When I start WAS app server, an error appears in the Lawson ladb.log
"Unable to attach shared memory segment" and many Lawson web
components do not work. I used to be able to get around this error by
removing all values from WAS JVM min/max heap sizes and letting it
default to set values. But not on this install. Any input or help
would be greatly appreciated!