how to create new attribute in wps 6.1 for LDAP - Websphere

This is a discussion on how to create new attribute in wps 6.1 for LDAP - Websphere ; hi, In eDirectory i have an user attribute called Block, now i want to create one attribute in wps 6.1 and will be mapped to Block. can you tell me what are the steps i have to be followed....

  1. how to create new attribute in wps 6.1 for LDAP

    hi,

    In eDirectory i have an user attribute called Block, now i want to create one attribute in wps 6.1 and will be mapped to Block.
    can you tell me what are the steps i have to be followed.

  2. Re: how to create new attribute in wps 6.1 for LDAP

  3. Re: how to create new attribute in wps 6.1 for LDAP

    hi,

    iam trying to implement the steps mentioned in that infocenter.

    i have added the values in wkplc.properties is like below
    la.providerURL=corbaloc:iiop:10.25.17.100:10001

    # Name of the property to be added.
    la.propertyName=loginDisabled

    # A list of entity types, the new property is applicable to
    # Can be one of the following:
    # PersonAccount
    # Group
    # PersonAccount,Group
    la.entityTypes=PersonAccount

    # Data type. For example String.
    la.dataType=boolean

    # Defines if the property can contain multiple attributes or not. true or false
    la.multiValued=false

    iam confused about the value provided in providerUrl. i have given only my ipaddress and websphere portal server port number.i have not disturbed corbaloc:iiop.
    please find the attached config trace log.

+ Reply to Thread