RESET CHANNEL - Websphere

This is a discussion on RESET CHANNEL - Websphere ; After several attempts of trying to identify why a channel is retrying, finally I discovered that I simply had to issue the RESET CHANNEL command for my sender channel. I would like to clarify is this problem due to synchonization ...

  1. RESET CHANNEL

    After several attempts of trying to identify why a channel is retrying, finally I discovered that I simply had to issue the RESET CHANNEL command for my sender channel. I would like to clarify is this problem due to synchonization problem between the sender and receiver channel?. I came with this conclusion because the channel was not used for a very long time.

  2. Re: RESET CHANNEL

    If a channel is an abnormal status the first place to look is the qmgr's error log (AMQERR01.LOG). It should show a sequence error and the expected sequence number.

+ Reply to Thread