How to define attributes in puma validation - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to define attributes in puma validation - Websphere ; Hi All, I have tried to create user using PUMA API while creating user i am getting exception. is this import to define puma validation, if yes how to define attributes in puma validation. Rajasekhar Yenduva Sun Certified Java Programmer ...

  1. How to define attributes in puma validation

    Hi All,

    I have tried to create user using PUMA API while creating user i am getting exception.
    is this import to define puma validation, if yes how to define attributes in puma validation.

    Rajasekhar Yenduva

    Sun Certified Java Programmer v5.0

  2. Re: How to define attributes in puma validation

    Hi

    first it depends on your problem you get what is the problem.

    Please check within the Configure Portal Services section in the Infocenter about the ValidationService, but I guess that the errors you receive are different and may related to different attirbute mappings in your environment.

  3. Re: How to define attributes in puma validation

    thanks

+ Reply to Thread