failed while trying to execute method cleanup on ManagedConnection - Websphere

This is a discussion on failed while trying to execute method cleanup on ManagedConnection - Websphere ; When I try to call close on my connection I get a WebSphere exception that says: Caught exception: com.ibm.ws.exception.WsException: DSRA0080E: An exception was received by the Data Store Adapter. See original exception message: Cannot call 'cleanup' on a ManagedConnection while ...

  1. failed while trying to execute method cleanup on ManagedConnection

    When I try to call close on my connection I get a WebSphere exception that says: Caught exception:
    com.ibm.ws.exception.WsException: DSRA0080E: An exception was received by the
    Data Store Adapter. See original exception message: Cannot call 'cleanup' on a ManagedConnection while it is still in a transaction..

    I believe that I committed my transaction properly before I tried to close it. Apparently, I may not be.

    Is there a way to find out what transaction the ManagedConnection thinks is open?

    I don't get this exception when I run on Tomcat or WebLogic.

  2. Re: failed while trying to execute method cleanup onManagedConnection

    Make it null and then close it.

  3. Re: failed while trying to execute method cleanup onManagedConnection

    Closing a Connection object without a reference to the object cannot be done.

    http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/api/

+ Reply to Thread