Changing IBM HTTP Home Page - Websphere

This is a discussion on Changing IBM HTTP Home Page - Websphere ; Hello All. I have been researching for about a week now and have come across simular request, but nothing matches perfectly. Which its hard to believe this hasn't come up. My question. I have setup the IBM HTTP Server and ...

  1. Changing IBM HTTP Home Page

    Hello All. I have been researching for about a week now and have come across simular request, but nothing matches perfectly. Which its hard to believe this hasn't come up. My question. I have setup the IBM HTTP Server and LOTUS Connections in our DMZ. I have pointed our firewall to that server. When I access our URL www.xwzcompany.com it takes me to the IBM HTTP Server Homepage. But if I type in www.xwzcompany.com/Homepage it will take me to our Lotus Connections site. I want to be able to just type in www.xwzcompany.com and have it bring up the Lotus Connection Homepage. I would think that this would be a setting in the httpd.conf file. But for the life of me.. I can't figure it out. Any suggestions would be greatly helpfull. Thank You. John

  2. Re: Changing IBM HTTP Home Page

    RedirectMatch ^/$ http://www.xwzcompany.com/Homepage

    --
    Eric Covener

  3. Re: Changing IBM HTTP Home Page

    This has been resolved: The settings that had to be changed was within the httpd.conf file

    First uncomment the following line:

    LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so

    Then add the following lines towards the bottom of the file.

    RewriteEngine on
    RewriteRule ^/$ /homepage/ [R]

    Stop the http server
    Start the http server