Active X content not being loaded for installation in WebSphere 6.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Active X content not being loaded for installation in WebSphere 6.1 - Websphere ; I have a struts application that works well in JBoss. However when I try it out in Websphere the active x content is not getting loaded nor is it prompting me to install it. Are there any special setup or ...

  1. Active X content not being loaded for installation in WebSphere 6.1

    I have a struts application that works well in JBoss. However when I try it out in Websphere the active x content is not getting loaded nor is it prompting me to install it.
    Are there any special setup or consideration in WebSphere for Active content?

  2. Re: Active X content not being loaded for installation in WebSphere6.1

+ Reply to Thread