how to change websphere cluster variable value?? - Websphere

This is a discussion on how to change websphere cluster variable value?? - Websphere ; Hi all, I have created Websphere Cluster variable. How do i change the variable value using Java at runtime? thanks in advance.....

  1. how to change websphere cluster variable value??

    Hi all,

    I have created Websphere Cluster variable.

    How do i change the variable value using Java at runtime?

    thanks in advance..

  2. Re: how to change websphere cluster variable value??

+ Reply to Thread