Imagine FaceBook made with WAS Portal 6.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Imagine FaceBook made with WAS Portal 6.1 - Websphere ; I guess most of you guys know FaceBook. As technicians you interact with FB and think about how it's made, I suppose. Have you ever dreamed about how you'd implement FB in Portal? If yes, please tell us about how ...

  1. Imagine FaceBook made with WAS Portal 6.1

    I guess most of you guys know FaceBook.
    As technicians you interact with FB and think about how it's made, I
    suppose.
    Have you ever dreamed about how you'd implement FB in Portal?
    If yes, please tell us about how it would work and what would be the
    most tricky think to achieve.

    Thanks,

    Serge.

  2. Re: Imagine FaceBook made with WAS Portal 6.1

    On Oct 7, 3:32*pm, Sergio wrote:
    > I guess most of you guys know FaceBook.
    > As technicians you interact with FB and think about how it's made, I
    > suppose.
    > Have you ever dreamed about how you'd implement FB in Portal?
    > If yes, please tell us about how it would work and what would be the
    > most tricky think to achieve.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Serge.

    Hi Serge.

    IBM has products related to this type of Social Networks.

    - Lotus Connections
    - Lotus Quickr

    You can try them on https://greenhouse.lotus.com/home/login.jsp

    regards.