New Page without showing in Quick Links - Websphere

This is a discussion on New Page without showing in Quick Links - Websphere ; I have a simple questions. How do I create a new page under Content Root, which will not show up on the Quick Links? Currently any pages that I create under Content Root will show up in the quick link. ...

  1. New Page without showing in Quick Links

    I have a simple questions. How do I create a new page under Content Root, which will not show up on the Quick Links? Currently any pages that I create under Content Root will show up in the quick link. I couldn't find any option to take it out of there. Appreciate some guide.

  2. Re: New Page without showing in Quick Links

    mark the page as hidden

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...__hidden_pages

  3. Re: New Page without showing in Quick Links

    Wow. It's not straightforward. Thanks for the guide. Will have to read through the documentation on how to do it first.
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread