C++ client app cannot access to Websphere 6.0(Queue manager) - Websphere

This is a discussion on C++ client app cannot access to Websphere 6.0(Queue manager) - Websphere ; Before creating this post i have googled this issue a lot. I have been looking for information the Websphere archives too. I can't find the same error anywhere. My client app is failing with this error : Error : Unexpected ...

  1. C++ client app cannot access to Websphere 6.0(Queue manager)

    Before creating this post i have googled this issue a lot.
    I have been looking for information the Websphere archives too.
    I can't find the same error anywhere.

    My client app is failing with this error :

    Error : Unexpected error occured!
    MQCONN failed in MQQueue:pen - Queue Manager: MY_DEF_QM (Completion Code:
    MQCC_FAILED) (Reason Code: MQRC_Q_MGR_NOT_AVAILABLE)

    Websphere MQ is running and the server too.
    A queue manager MY_DEF_QM has been created too with 2 queues.
    What could be the issue ?

  2. Re: C++ client app cannot access to Websphere 6.0(Queue manager)

    Post the diagnostic message which appears in /var/mqm/errors/AMQERR01.LOG at the time of the error. (C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\errors\AMQERR01.LOG on Windows).

    Its most likely a problem with the client channel definition, but there are many many other possible reasons for MQRC_Q_MGR_NOT_AVAILABLE (2059).

    Glenn,

  3. Re: C++ client app cannot access to Websphere 6.0(Queue manager)

    Thanks for replying quickly ...
    I did not configure any channelid definition. Furthermore I have been using another client app to access Websphere(with the same configuration and request) through a router(called it_container) and it was responding well .

    Now I am using a different client app through the same router(the request are the same on the queue manager).

    The error in AMQERR01.LOG contains at the time of the error :
    (it is complaining about the router it_container.exe).

    I dont understand the error :

    10/06/08 16:56:50 - Process(2264.1) User(SYSTEM) Program(it_container.exe)
    AMQ6118: An internal WebSphere MQ error has occurred (0)

    EXPLANATION:
    An error has been detected, and the MQ error recording routine has been called.
    ACTION:
    Use the standard facilities supplied with your system to record the problem
    identifier, and to save the generated output files. Contact your IBM support
    center. Do not discard these files until the problem has been resolved.
    ----- amqxfdcp.c : 735 --------------------------------------------------------
    10/06/08 16:56:50 - Process(2264.1) User(SYSTEM) Program(it_container.exe)
    AMQ6183: An internal WebSphere MQ error has occurred.

    EXPLANATION:
    An error has been detected, and the WebSphere MQ error recording routine has
    been called. The failing process is process 2264.
    ACTION:
    Use the standard facilities supplied with your system to record the problem
    identifier, and to save the generated output files. Contact your IBM support
    center. Do not discard these files until the problem has been resolved.
    ----- amqxfdcp.c : 779

  4. Re: C++ client app cannot access to Websphere 6.0(Queue manager)

    MQ client apps require at least a channel name, protocol and host/port. The channel has the same name as a SVRCONN type channel defined on the queue manager. The protocol is normally TCP. The host/port is the host and port number of the listener for the qmgr, eg. myhost.com(1415). See the WebSphere MQ Clients manual for details.

    If the app uses server bindings, no channel is required, but the qmgr must be running on the same host as the app.

    Are there any .FDC files in the errors directory at the time of the error? What's in the box at the start of the .FDC file?

  5. Re: C++ client app cannot access to Websphere 6.0(Queue manager)

    The reason why the client could not access the server is not due to a Websphere configuration. It is because my router did not have access to the bin directory of Websphere installation.
    thanks

+ Reply to Thread