Enabling cachemonitor on WPS 6.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Enabling cachemonitor on WPS 6.1 - Websphere ; Hi All, I am facing problem in enabling the cachemonitor on WPS 6.1 server. I followed the same step as i did for WPS 6.0, but in 6.1 I am not able to access the cachemonitor console(eventhough the installation of ...

  1. Enabling cachemonitor on WPS 6.1

    Hi All,

    I am facing problem in enabling the cachemonitor on WPS 6.1 server. I followed the same step as i did for WPS 6.0, but in 6.1 I am not able to access the cachemonitor console(eventhough the installation of Dynacachemonitor application was successfull).

    Please let me know, if i am doing any thing wrong here.

    Thanks in Advance,
    Elango.

  2. Re: Enabling cachemonitor on WPS 6.1

    Hi, I've facing the same problem as you.
    Have you finally achieve your goal?

    If yes, let me know what have you done.

    Regards,

    Fabrice.

  3. Re: Enabling cachemonitor on WPS 6.1

    if you are trying in https, then it wont work. In 6.1, they have changed it to http. That was my problem.

    Hope this is useful.

+ Reply to Thread