How to know Process ID?. - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to know Process ID?. - Websphere ; Hi, Plz. let me know 1)What is the command to find which process is using 90% of our CPU? And how to know the process ID, then what is the command to kill a process? Regards, Raj...

  1. How to know Process ID?.

    Hi,

    Plz. let me know

    1)What is the command to find which process is using 90% of our CPU? And how to know the process ID, then what is the command to kill a process?

    Regards,
    Raj

  2. Re: How to know Process ID?.

    what os are you referring to?

    Linux you ca use top

    to search for the process do a ps -ef | grep Portal and you should see the process

    kill -9 processid will kill the process

    Jim