Error ADMA5033 - How to specify the cluster as module target - Websphere

This is a discussion on Error ADMA5033 - How to specify the cluster as module target - Websphere ; Hi, I'm using the Rapid Deployment Feature of WAS6.1. The autoAppInstall is working fine for a standalone server. When I try to deploy to a test box with Network deployment I'm seeing this error message. ADMA5033E: The target server {0} ...

  1. Error ADMA5033 - How to specify the cluster as module target

    Hi,
    I'm using the Rapid Deployment Feature of WAS6.1. The autoAppInstall is working fine for a standalone server. When I try to deploy to a test box with Network deployment I'm seeing this error message.

    ADMA5033E: The target server {0} specified for {2} is a part of cluster {1} but the cluster {1} is not specified in the list of targets.
    Explanation: A module can not be installed on a cluster member without also specifying the cluster as a target.
    User Response: Specify the cluster as a module target also.

    However, I can't find any info on HOW to specify the cluster as a module target. How can I do this?
    Thanks in eager anticipation

  2. Re: Error ADMA5033 - How to specify the cluster as module target

    I found a technote for WebSphere Portal with the same error

    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docvie...id=swg21243350

    may be helpful for you.

+ Reply to Thread