I'm using JT400 tookit to connect to iSeries from Java. When making
connections (jdbc, program call, etc.) a logon-window is shown to let the
user authenticate to iSeries. This window shows systemname, userid,
password and 2 additinal options:
- Default User ID
- Save Password

Because some of our users have 2 userid's, we need to be sure that they
alway's have to signon (with correct userid). Problem is that the can
check the 2 additional options to keep their login-info.

We need to block this... Is it possible to replace this default signon-popup
which is shown when connecting to iSeries? Or is it possible to disable the
2 additional options?