Replacing / changing default login-window connecting to iSeries using JT400 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Replacing / changing default login-window connecting to iSeries using JT400 - Websphere ; I'm using JT400 tookit to connect to iSeries from Java. When making connections (jdbc, program call, etc.) a logon-window is shown to let the user authenticate to iSeries. This window shows systemname, userid, password and 2 additinal options: - Default ...

  1. Replacing / changing default login-window connecting to iSeries using JT400

    I'm using JT400 tookit to connect to iSeries from Java. When making
    connections (jdbc, program call, etc.) a logon-window is shown to let the
    user authenticate to iSeries. This window shows systemname, userid,
    password and 2 additinal options:
    - Default User ID
    - Save Password

    Because some of our users have 2 userid's, we need to be sure that they
    alway's have to signon (with correct userid). Problem is that the can
    check the 2 additional options to keep their login-info.

    We need to block this... Is it possible to replace this default signon-popup
    which is shown when connecting to iSeries? Or is it possible to disable the
    2 additional options?

  2. Re: Replacing / changing default login-window connecting to iSeries using JT400

    Should have read the full description for usage of this AS400 object
    first...

    There is a property which allows me to remove the additional options from
    the logon-box.
    as400.setShowCheckboxes(false); does the job.

    Is there a way to position the box in the center of the screen?

    "Patrick Goovaerts" schreef in bericht
    > I'm using JT400 tookit to connect to iSeries from Java. When making
    > connections (jdbc, program call, etc.) a logon-window is shown to let the
    > user authenticate to iSeries. This window shows systemname, userid,
    > password and 2 additinal options:
    > - Default User ID
    > - Save Password
    >
    > Because some of our users have 2 userid's, we need to be sure that they
    > alway's have to signon (with correct userid). Problem is that the can
    > check the 2 additional options to keep their login-info.
    >
    > We need to block this... Is it possible to replace this default
    > signon-popup which is shown when connecting to iSeries? Or is it possible
    > to disable the 2 additional options?

  3. Re: Replacing / changing default login-window connecting to iSeries using JT400

    Should have read the full description for usage of this AS400 object
    first...

    There is a property which allows me to remove the additional options from
    the logon-box.
    as400.setShowCheckboxes(false); does the job.

    Is there a way to position the box in the center of the screen?

    "Patrick Goovaerts" schreef in bericht
    > I'm using JT400 tookit to connect to iSeries from Java. When making
    > connections (jdbc, program call, etc.) a logon-window is shown to let the
    > user authenticate to iSeries. This window shows systemname, userid,
    > password and 2 additinal options:
    > - Default User ID
    > - Save Password
    >
    > Because some of our users have 2 userid's, we need to be sure that they
    > alway's have to signon (with correct userid). Problem is that the can
    > check the 2 additional options to keep their login-info.
    >
    > We need to block this... Is it possible to replace this default
    > signon-popup which is shown when connecting to iSeries? Or is it possible
    > to disable the 2 additional options?

+ Reply to Thread