Regarding Tivoli performance viewer? - Websphere

This is a discussion on Regarding Tivoli performance viewer? - Websphere ; Hi All, How can I access the Tivoli performance viewer through command prompt?...

  1. Regarding Tivoli performance viewer?

    Hi All,

    How can I access the Tivoli performance viewer through command prompt?

  2. Re: Regarding Tivoli performance viewer?

    vadivelu_sm@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > How can I access the Tivoli performance viewer through command prompt?

    You can't. I really really wish you could, but there's no way.

    Ken

  3. Re: Regarding Tivoli performance viewer?

    http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...pvmonitor.html

    In Version 4.0, Tivoli Performance Viewer was named the Resource Analyzer. In Version 5.0, TPV is a standalone Java application. In Versions 6.0.x and later, TPV is embedded in the administrative console. From TPV, you can view current activity and summary reports, or log Performance Monitoring Infrastructure (PMI) performance data. TPV provides a simple viewer for the performance data collected by the Performance Monitoring Infrastructure.

  4. Re: Regarding Tivoli performance viewer?

    Great...We know that TPV is embedded with 6.1 we are trying do open and analysis the TPV through command prompt but we fail to open the TPV..here we need some guidence how to achive this?

+ Reply to Thread