Dojo tabs and Portal 6.1 Themes - Websphere

This is a discussion on Dojo tabs and Portal 6.1 Themes - Websphere ; I have been trying to add dojo tabs in the layout of the theme of Portal 6.1 by modifying the files: "UnlayeredContainer-V.jsp" and "Control.jsp" of a skin. As a result of this, I achieved to have a section of the ...

  1. Dojo tabs and Portal 6.1 Themes

    I have been trying to add dojo tabs in the layout of the theme of Portal 6.1 by modifying the files: "UnlayeredContainer-V.jsp" and "Control.jsp" of a skin. As a result of this, I achieved to have a section of the portal page with dojo tabs (one portlet per dojo tab).

    However, there is a refresh problem when using this approach: the dojo tabs disappear and appear again making the refresh page process not elegant at all. I think that the reason this is happening is because the “dojo.addOnLoad” function need to be called every time the page is refreshed or loaded in order to make the dojo tabs appear (this function is called from a JS file (MySkin.js) from the JS folder of the theme in used). Is there any way to call this function only once or not called at all by using the automatic load of dojo widgets? Can this be provided?

  2. Re: Dojo tabs and Portal 6.1 Themes

    Francisco,

    I'm interested to see how you implemented that, can you send some examples. What I need is portlets on one page to be visible through tabs.

    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread