Re: JSP to JSP navigation - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: JSP to JSP navigation - Websphere ; could you please elaborate it much more. Because I am new to portal.. Thanks in advance!...

  1. Re: JSP to JSP navigation

    could you please elaborate it much more.
    Because I am new to portal..

    Thanks in advance!

  2. Re: JSP to JSP navigation

    this is one way to code a link to a jsp page
    Add Machine

    this jsp is in my base folder (WebContent) of the portlet in the rad