JSP to JSP navigation - Websphere

This is a discussion on JSP to JSP navigation - Websphere ; Hello All, Can any body have solution for my problem, I am working on struts JSR168 portlet with portals v5.1 server. I want to navigate from one Jsp to another when I click a button. if suppose there are two ...

  1. JSP to JSP navigation

    Hello All,

    Can any body have solution for my problem,
    I am working on struts JSR168 portlet with portals v5.1 server.

    I want to navigate from one Jsp to another when I click a button.

    if suppose there are two jsp's 1)Login.jsp and 2)register.jsp
    there is a button on the Login.jsp when that button is clicked I have to navigate it to register.jsp.

    Anybody worked on it or have any code.

  2. Re: JSP to JSP navigation

    well you can create a link to another jsp in the struts tags, should be able to make that the target of the form, or point the onclick to submit that link