Displaying search results to a new Portal page - Websphere

This is a discussion on Displaying search results to a new Portal page - Websphere ; Hi, I am using websphere portal 6.1 on windows 2003. I have created an HTML form using HTML component,for searching the content (news content) within the content management system.This form(HTML component) is having a simple text box for search keyword ...

  1. Displaying search results to a new Portal page

    Hi,

    I am using websphere portal 6.1 on windows 2003. I have created an HTML form using HTML component,for searching the content (news content) within the content management system.This form(HTML component) is having a simple text box for search keyword and a submit button.

    Now I also have a search component for showing the search results. I also created an Authoring template which includes these two component reference items.I want to show the search results to a different portal page instead of the same HTML form page.

    Can anyone guide me?

  2. Re: Displaying search results to a new Portal page

    Hi,

    I have resolved this one. I have given *""* in HTML component. Here SearchResults is a URL mapping of the page where I have local rendering portlet showing the search results.

    The only problem now is when I click on the search results, liks opened up in the same window with that content. What I want is that when I click on any result link it should open the content withing that local rendering portlet.

    Appreciate any help on this.

  3. Re: Displaying search results to a new Portal page

    Can anyone guide me on this?

+ Reply to Thread