How to Change the Unique Identifier of a Page - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to Change the Unique Identifier of a Page - Websphere ; Hi Frds, I am trying to Import 1 page contains 1 portlet and 2 web clippings. I am unable to import into the Target environment. It shows error message like below EJPXA0025E">com.ibm.wps.command.xml.XmlCommandException: EJPXA0025E: The resource was not found in the ...

  1. How to Change the Unique Identifier of a Page

    Hi Frds,

    I am trying to Import 1 page contains 1 portlet and 2 web clippings. I
    am unable to import into the Target environment. It shows error
    message like below

    EJPXA0025E">com.ibm.wps.command.xml.XmlCommandException: EJPXA0025E:
    The resource was not found in the portal, either because it does not
    exist or because you have not specified an identifying attribute in
    the XML input.

    The Unique Name is ok, but the Unique Identifier is different. So,
    this causes for the failure??(Portal V5.1)

    If this causes to failure How to change the Uid?

    Anybody please help me to solve this...

    Thanks

  2. Re: How to Change the Unique Identifier of a Page

    I have the same problem in our env.
    I'm trying to import the exported pages from 6.1.5 portal on rhel5.5 to another one 6.1.5 rhel5.5 also , but importing fails
    Here is what I've done:

    1- Setting up portal 6.1.5 on the 2nd server to import to it.
    2- Export Libraries from the 1st server & import it to the 2nd one.
    3- Replacing the 2nd's themes and skins with the 1st's.
    4- Install the war files of the 1st on the 2nd.
    3- Export pages from the 1st from the web portal administration page
    5- the problem occurs here when trying to import pages using the administration web page of portal.

    so, is there any step to be done before step #5??

    anyone's help is highly appreciated
    Thanks in advance

+ Reply to Thread