MQ 7.0 on Windows Vista Home Error - Websphere

This is a discussion on MQ 7.0 on Windows Vista Home Error - Websphere ; Dear All, I have installed MQ7.0 on Vista Home. After install i was able to create Qmgr, Queues etc. Then after rebooting not able to connect to MQ. Would u pls suggest where i should make changes. The user is ...

  1. MQ 7.0 on Windows Vista Home Error

    Dear All,
    I have installed MQ7.0 on Vista Home. After install i was able to create Qmgr, Queues etc.
    Then after rebooting not able to connect to MQ.

    Would u pls suggest where i should make changes. The user is adminstrator.

    Getting error : Not Authorized when doing rumqsc Qmgr
    but when i run dspmq i am able to see the Qmgr, which are ended.

    When starting the Qmgr using MQ Explorer

    * Command: strmqm -ss QM1
    AMQ7077: You are not authorized to perform the requested operation.
    exitvalue = 119

  2. Question Re: MQ 7.0 on Windows Vista Home Error

    hi,

    How do u managed to install MQ 7.0 on windows Vista HOME ??
    It is not supported edition, plz see IBM site for supported windows editions.

    I am interested to know how u installed on HOME /VISTA edition plz.

+ Reply to Thread