portlet-app tag in xmlacess contain defaullocale="en" - Websphere

This is a discussion on portlet-app tag in xmlacess contain defaullocale="en" - Websphere ; Hi, I have deployed many modules in Websphere Portal 6.0,xmlscript for exported web modules contains the tag as follows How I can remove the value defaultlocale="en" from tag and from where this is generating? Please any one help me....

  1. portlet-app tag in xmlacess contain defaullocale="en"

    Hi,
    I have deployed many modules in Websphere Portal 6.0,xmlscript for exported web modules contains the tag as follows

    How I can remove the value defaultlocale="en" from tag and from where this is generating?

    Please any one help me.

  2. Re: portlet-app tag in xmlacess contain defaullocale="en"

    check your portlet.xml

  3. Re: portlet-app tag in xmlacess contain defaullocale="en"

    Thanks jim
    yes In portlet.xml found this tag en , now removed and deployed , after this also value is retained.
    I have attached portlet.xml for ur reference.

    Could you please provide me solution,how this value is set in

+ Reply to Thread