Hi All,

Please help me on how to integrate webservices with portal server 6.0?

I have exposed a method as a web service. Am succesfull in invoking the same in JSF a

application as well as in normal JSP WEB application. But in portal enviornment the

same is not working. I giving my code for reference.

public String getpolicyNumber(){
String getNumber = "";
try{
PolicynumberGeneratorProxy proxy = new PolicynumberGeneratorProxy();
proxy.setEndpoint("http://host:9081/PolicyGenWS/services/PolicynumberGenerator");
//PolicynumberGeneratorService service = (PolicynumberGeneratorService)proxy.getPolicynumbe rGenerator();
getNumber = proxy.generatePolicyNumber();
}catch(Exception e){
e.printStackTrace();
}
return getNumber;