MESSAGES ARE DELETED FROM THE QUEUE MANAGER - Websphere

This is a discussion on MESSAGES ARE DELETED FROM THE QUEUE MANAGER - Websphere ; Hi, I am venu i have an issue i kept 10 messages in a queue unexpectdely the queue manager is damaged(deleted) how can i get the messages it is posssible. Thanks, VENU...

  1. MESSAGES ARE DELETED FROM THE QUEUE MANAGER

    Hi,
    I am venu i have an issue i kept 10 messages in a queue unexpectdely the queue manager is damaged(deleted) how can i get the messages it is posssible.

    Thanks,
    VENU

  2. Re: MESSAGES ARE DELETED FROM THE QUEUE MANAGER

    Deleting a queue manager deletes all of the associated directories and files, including queued messages. Unless you have a backup save of the directories, you are out of luck.

+ Reply to Thread