Embed flash content within in web content management - Websphere

This is a discussion on Embed flash content within in web content management - Websphere ; Hi all, Iam trying to add the flash content in web content management.For this i created file resource component and i uploaded Sample.swf file. I referenced that element in presentation template using the below code. SampleFlashDisplay To view the flash ...

  1. Embed flash content within in web content management

    Hi all,

    Iam trying to add the flash content in web content management.For this i created file resource component and i uploaded Sample.swf file.

    I referenced that element in presentation template using the below code.

    SampleFlashDisplay

    To view the flash content, i configured the web content viewer on portal server ,but the video is not loading.only the outer box of coming.

    can anyone help me how can i create the flash content and view the content from the content management.

  2. Re: Embed flash content within in web content management

    Hi,

    in component menu

    Element context="autoFill" type="content" key="Flash" start="

    or

    presentation template

    Element context="content" type="content" key="Flash" start="

+ Reply to Thread