NamingException on call from WPS 6.1 Portlet to Remote EJB 3.0 onseparate - Websphere

This is a discussion on NamingException on call from WPS 6.1 Portlet to Remote EJB 3.0 onseparate - Websphere ; NamingException on call from WPS 6.1 Portlet to Remote EJB 3.0 on separate Machine Hi All Just attaching a small diagrammatic representation of my problem....

  1. NamingException on call from WPS 6.1 Portlet to Remote EJB 3.0 onseparate

    NamingException on call from WPS 6.1 Portlet to Remote EJB 3.0 on separate Machine

    Hi All

    Just attaching a small diagrammatic representation of my problem.

  2. Re: NamingException on call from WPS 6.1 Portlet to Remote EJB 3.0on separate

    I am getting the following error message and would appreciate if someone could guide me as to how to go about with solving this problem.

+ Reply to Thread