How to create system properties in Websphre6.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to create system properties in Websphre6.1 - Websphere ; Hi, I need to add one system property value to websphere instance which is used to log my custom logs dynamically.But i don't how to add that property to the app server instance.Any one can help us about this issue. ...

  1. How to create system properties in Websphre6.1

    Hi,

    I need to add one system property value to websphere instance which is used to log my custom logs dynamically.But i don't how to add that property to the app server instance.Any one can help us about this issue.

    Thanks in Advance.

    Regards,

    Rajesh

  2. Re: How to create system properties in Websphre6.1

    In the console, Servers->Application servers -> [servername] -> Java and
    process management -> Process Definition -> Java virtual machine ->
    Custom properties

    Ken

    mail2pelluru@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I need to add one system property value to websphere instance which is used to log my custom logs dynamically.But i don't how to add that property to the app server instance.Any one can help us about this issue.
    >

    > Thanks in Advance.
    >

    > Regards,
    >
    > Rajesh

+ Reply to Thread