Portal tag to obtain the unique-name or object -id of the page - Websphere

This is a discussion on Portal tag to obtain the unique-name or object -id of the page - Websphere ; hi , is there any portal tag which i can use to obtain the page unique-name or object id which i need to compare with some validation condition to display accordingly Right now as an alternative im using the tag ...

  1. Portal tag to obtain the unique-name or object -id of the page

    hi ,

    is there any portal tag which i can use to obtain the page unique-name or object id which i need to compare with some validation condition to display accordingly

    Right now as an alternative im using the tag to check the condition..

    but i rather prefer to obtain the unique-name or objectid for the page for the validation condition instead of title of page.

    any suggestions are really helpful for my coding and duly appreciated.

    cheers,

    rao

  2. Re: Portal tag to obtain the unique-name or object -id of the page

    no tag that I know of, but is this within the nav loop tags? if so you have access to the wpsNavNode object in the page and from there you can get the objectid or unique name if it has one.

    or you can use the navigation selection model, or just the navigation model to get the unique name or objectid

  3. Re: Portal tag to obtain the unique-name or object -id of the page

    YES Add Form

    check other works : http://raoatwork.blogspot.com

  4. Re: Portal tag to obtain the unique-name or object -id of the page

    Hi,

    I also have similar requirement. I need to know the unique name of the node inside the navLoop.

    Can you tell me what is the method in the wpsNavNode to get the uniquename?

    is it wpsNavNode.getUniqueName();?

    or is there any other way to get it?

    I have a set of unique names in a properties file.
    I want to check that if unique name is in that list , I do not want to display the node at all.

    Any help is really appreciated?

    I was trying this from past two days.

    Thank you,
    Srinu