SSL for WebSphere MQ - Websphere

This is a discussion on SSL for WebSphere MQ - Websphere ; Hi I am a Websphere Application Server Administrator.I don't have much knowledge about MQ.But Right now i need to configure ssl for MQ.Can anybody help me with this? Thanks in advance!...

  1. SSL for WebSphere MQ

    Hi

    I am a Websphere Application Server Administrator.I don't have much knowledge about MQ.But Right now i need to configure ssl for MQ.Can anybody help me with this?

    Thanks in advance!

  2. Re: SSL for WebSphere MQ

    reckyin@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi
    >

    > I am a Websphere Application Server Administrator.I don't have much knowledge about MQ.But Right now i need to configure ssl for MQ.Can anybody help me with this?
    >

    > Thanks in advance!

    Reading the SSL section of the WMQ Security manual
    (http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infoce...c/sy10920_.htm)
    and using the WebSphere MQ SSL Wizard
    (http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...id=swg24010367) would
    be a good start.