I cannot save my source codes - Websphere

This is a discussion on I cannot save my source codes - Websphere ; Err msg says 'Missing project property class of com.ibm.etools.webpage.template.templatenature' Thank you!...

  1. I cannot save my source codes

    Err msg says 'Missing project property class of
    com.ibm.etools.webpage.template.templatenature'

    Thank you!

  2. Re: I cannot save my source codes

    Sofia Boffano wrote:
    > Err msg says 'Missing project property class of
    > com.ibm.etools.webpage.template.templatenature'
    >
    > Thank you!

    It might help to know what you were doing, what version of WDSC or RDi
    or WebFacing you were using, etc. The particular class is unfamiliar to me.

    Mike

+ Reply to Thread