When we configure visibility rule using admin console it shows session and request attributes where we can create dynamic properties.

Any one know how this works

What we want is we want to add some attribute in portal session/through themes and then user these values to configure the visbility rules.

ex: I will add job function of user in the portal session and when i configure the visibility rule i will say if job function =?? value show the page to user.

Any one knows whether this will work or not and if so can we get the values which we set in session to this admin console.