How to set up JMS within WebSphere Application Server - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to set up JMS within WebSphere Application Server - Websphere ; Hi, Thanks for reading this post. I am after step by step configuration of JMS using WebSphere Application Server (WAS). I don't have WebSphere MQ configuration of which is bit straight forward in WAS. I would appreciate if someone could ...

  1. How to set up JMS within WebSphere Application Server

    Hi,

    Thanks for reading this post. I am after step by step configuration of JMS using WebSphere Application Server (WAS). I don't have WebSphere MQ configuration of which is bit straight forward in WAS. I would appreciate if someone could point me at the steps to configure embeded JMS server within WAS. Meaning steps to make WAS a JMS provider. Looked on the web and IBM site the steps are bit confusing.

    Thanks Again.

  2. Re: How to set up JMS within WebSphere Application Server

    Even I too had the same situation. so please help us on it

+ Reply to Thread