Learning material for Websphere portal 6.0 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Learning material for Websphere portal 6.0 - Websphere ; Hi, Can any one suggest me some good material for learning ibm websphere portals 6.0 . I am new to this portal technology. I want material, from which i can build the application from the scratch means ..creating my own ...

  1. Learning material for Websphere portal 6.0

    Hi,

    Can any one suggest me some good material for learning ibm websphere portals 6.0 . I am new to this portal technology.

    I want material, from which i can build the application from the scratch means ..creating my own portlets etc...Can anyone please suggest me some material? thanks in advance.

  2. Re: Learning material for Websphere portal 6.0

    I would look at the redbook for portlet development with rad

    and

    http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstract...7501.html?Open

  3. Re: Learning material for Websphere portal 6.0

    Thankyou verymuch.

+ Reply to Thread