Licence WP 6.0.1 -> WP 6.1 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Licence WP 6.0.1 -> WP 6.1 - Websphere ; Hi, I've buy a WPS 6.0.1 licence. Can I use this licence to use WPS 6.1? Best regards, Fabrice....

  1. Licence WP 6.0.1 -> WP 6.1

    Hi,

    I've buy a WPS 6.0.1 licence. Can I use this licence to use WPS 6.1?

    Best regards,

    Fabrice.

  2. Re: Licence WP 6.0.1 -> WP 6.1

    as far as I know, no you cannot, but best bet is to ask your sales person