Re: Session persistence - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Session persistence - Websphere ; I talked with her and our probme is that sessions aren´t deleted from the database with some apps. Is it a problem of software development or is it a sustem administration problem?...

  1. Re: Session persistence

    I talked with her and our probme is that sessions aren´t deleted from the database with some apps. Is it a problem of software development or is it a sustem administration problem?

  2. Re: Session persistence

    gatomadrid@gmail.com wrote:
    > I talked with her and our probme is that sessions aren´t deleted from the database with some apps. Is it a problem of software development or is it a sustem administration problem?

    It's an administration issue. Applications are not responsible for
    deleting sessions.

+ Reply to Thread