How to invoke Application exe on Client from Server - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to invoke Application exe on Client from Server - Websphere ; Hi all, I am using Web Sphere MQ . I am using the Client Server architechture. I want to invoke the application at Client Side whenever a new message puts in to the Queue which is placed on the Server. ...

  1. How to invoke Application exe on Client from Server

    Hi all,

    I am using Web Sphere MQ . I am using the Client Server architechture. I want to invoke the application at Client Side whenever a new message puts in to the Queue which is placed on the Server.

    Can we use Event Notification for that.......

    Its Really urgent

  2. Re: How to invoke Application exe on Client from Server

    Search Internet for "mq client trigger monitor"

+ Reply to Thread