The following is my situation:

1. I have a web services which was generated using RAD 7, using bottom up method from a regular java bean.

2. I want to secure the web services using LTPA token

Question:

1. Is it possible to secure the web service using LTPA token? I followed the instruction in the following url:

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/we...ournal/0607_de sprets/0607_desprets.html

However the article only gives us example for web services based on EJB, and I have successfully secured the EJB web service by following the article.

2. Is it possible to secure a specific method only for Regular Java Bean web service.?

3. If the answers to the above is possible, is there any article or documentation or any clue?

Thanks a lot in advance...

By the way, I am using WAS 6.1 as the web service provider.