Web Clipping portlet EJPHB1302E error editor could not be produced - Websphere

This is a discussion on Web Clipping portlet EJPHB1302E error editor could not be produced - Websphere ; Using the Web clipping portlet I get this error everytime I enter any URL in the web clipping portlet and click Next. EJPHB1302E The Content view to be shown in the editor could not be produced. I tried different web ...

  1. Web Clipping portlet EJPHB1302E error editor could not be produced

    Using the Web clipping portlet I get this error everytime I enter any URL in the web clipping portlet and click Next.

    EJPHB1302E The Content view to be shown in the editor could not be produced.

    I tried different web sites and I get the same error each time. Any ideas?

    I have a direct connection to the internet, no proxy used. Also not using LDAP security, just default installation security logging in as portal admin.

    Anyone have any ideas?

    Thanks!

  2. Re: Web Clipping portlet EJPHB1302E error editor could not beproduced

    I would suggest when the updated clipper is released to update to that

  3. Re: Web Clipping portlet EJPHB1302E error editor could not beproduced

    Thanks!

    Do you know where and when I can get that updated web clipping portlet?

+ Reply to Thread