Javascricpt in Custom portlets - Websphere

This is a discussion on Javascricpt in Custom portlets - Websphere ; Hi In my page i have added two custom portlets which both contains the javascript in there jsps My problem is the javascript is working in only either of the portlets........if i making the other portlet minimize the javascript of ...

  1. Javascricpt in Custom portlets

    Hi

    In my page i have added two custom portlets which both contains the javascript in there jsps

    My problem is the javascript is working in only either of the portlets........if i making the other portlet minimize

    the javascript of first portlet is working properly.....ie its invoking the javascript method....

    but when i m maximizing the other portlet the javascript of the first portlet is not getting called....

    Can anybody can help me in this....y this is happeneing.....

  2. Re: Javascricpt in Custom portlets

    are you prefixing portlet namespace to the java script menthod?

  3. Re: Javascricpt in Custom portlets

    are you prefixing portlet namespace to the java script method?

  4. Re: Javascricpt in Custom portlets

    No i m not prefixing the portlet namespace in front of method.........the javascript contains the simple logic of making visible and hidding the links............

+ Reply to Thread