WP6.1 - unable to create a static content (html) page - Websphere

This is a discussion on WP6.1 - unable to create a static content (html) page - Websphere ; Type of Page = Static Content. In the Set page layout properties, I specify "Zip or HTML file location" = mypages.zip and "Static Page Layout File" = index.html. Get a message back: EJPAS0060E: The Static Page Layout File does not ...

  1. WP6.1 - unable to create a static content (html) page

    Type of Page = Static Content. In the Set page layout properties, I specify "Zip or HTML file location" = mypages.zip and "Static Page Layout File" = index.html.

    Get a message back:

    EJPAS0060E: The Static Page Layout File does not match with the zip or HTML file. Please modify the Static Page Layout File or the zip or HTML file and try again.".

    What kind of "match" is needed/expected here?

    Thanks,

  2. Re: WP6.1 - unable to create a static content (html) page

    When I specified both "Static page layout file" and "Loaded file in DataBase, update ZIP or HTML file Location" to the same HTML file, I was able to get the content of that HTML on that static page.

    Fang

  3. Re: WP6.1 - unable to create a static content (html) page

    I did another test. I embedded an image "dog.jpg" into index.html, and then packaged both "dog.jpg" and "index.html" into "staticpage.zip". When I create the static page, I specified "index.html" in "Static page layout file", and "staticpage.zip" in "update ZIP or HTML file Location". The page is then successfully loaded. Give it a try and let us know if it works for you.

    Fang

+ Reply to Thread