Listing JNDI bindings in WAS... - Websphere

This is a discussion on Listing JNDI bindings in WAS... - Websphere ; Hi there, I'm looking for an equivalent of the JNDIView bean that can be run from the JMXConsole of jboss. Does anyone know if the console of WAS 6.x has this? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks for your help....

  1. Listing JNDI bindings in WAS...

    Hi there,
    I'm looking for an equivalent of the JNDIView bean that can be run
    from the JMXConsole of jboss. Does anyone know if the console of WAS
    6.x has this? I can't find it anywhere.

    Thanks for your help.

  2. Re: Listing JNDI bindings in WAS...

    On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 22:32:06 -0700, Ht wrote:

    > Hi there,
    > I'm looking for an equivalent of the JNDIView bean that can be run
    > from the JMXConsole of jboss. Does anyone know if the console of WAS
    > 6.x has this? I can't find it anywhere.
    >
    > Thanks for your help.

    I believe that dumpNamespace.sh or dumpNamespace.bat (depending on platform) will suit your needs.
    it's in the /bin folder of either the root of the install, or the root of the individual profiles

+ Reply to Thread