Uninstall Portal application - Websphere

This is a discussion on Uninstall Portal application - Websphere ; https://localhost:10041/wps/portal/ I have deployed a Portal application (DPP1) containing two portlets to my portal Server, everything works, No i have created another Portal Application, But whenever i try to access my new portal (DPP2) by using the url https://localhost:10041/wps/portal/ I ...

  1. Uninstall Portal application

    https://localhost:10041/wps/portal/

    I have deployed a Portal application (DPP1) containing two portlets to my portal Server, everything works, No i have created

    another Portal Application, But whenever i try to access my new portal (DPP2) by using the url

    https://localhost:10041/wps/portal/

    I discover it still loads the old portal, please how do i access my new portal/Uninstall the Old one

  2. Re: Uninstall Portal application

    Hi

    You have deployed new Portlets and created a Page,right? Or have you installed a new Portal Server instance?

    If you have created a new instance the installtion does use a new Port so you have to check the Application Server configuration which Port is used.

    If you have just added new Portlets you have to check if the user you use does have the rights to see the new Page and the new Portlets.

+ Reply to Thread