Hi,

I have to install IBM Tivoli Directory Server(ITDS), for LDAP configuration on IBM Websphere. I am working on windows machine, Embedded Websphere Application Server(eWAS) is contained in the third installation disc of ITDS. when i am providing that disc, installation is unable to detect that disc, & when i am trying to manually install eWAS using install.bat -installRoot eWASInstallationDirectory(which is to be a subdirectory in ITDS), i get error (The installation has been aborted because installation directory already exists.)

Any help on this topic will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Shivey Upadhyay