Re: Forwarding / Redirecting from within a struts portlet - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Forwarding / Redirecting from within a struts portlet - Websphere ; No. The action class (or any of its superclasses) does not implement istrutspreparerender. Samuel...

  1. Re: Forwarding / Redirecting from within a struts portlet

    No. The action class (or any of its superclasses) does not implement istrutspreparerender.

    Samuel

  2. Re: Forwarding / Redirecting from within a struts portlet

    you should be able to cast it to the actionresponse like I did above and get it to work

  3. Re: Forwarding / Redirecting from within a struts portlet

    I am getting a class cast exception:

    ---

    18/07/08 15:53:25:614 EDT 00000058 RequestProces W Unhandled Exception thrown: class java.lang.ClassCastException

    18/07/08 15:53:25:895 EDT 00000058 WpRequestProc E Root cause: java.lang.ClassCastException: com/ibm/wps/struts/pluto/base/WpsStrutsRenderResponseWrapper incompatible with javax/portlet/ActionResponse

    ----

    Samuel

  4. Re: Forwarding / Redirecting from within a struts portlet

    if you send me your war I will take a look at it